Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday flaaagsnets. (I am not going to copy Karen's and Kelly's idea.)

So, I haven't posted anything on here for a while. I am almost thinking that I am turning into my sisters. Life has been really busy. I have 26 more days before this semester is over. I have to write a commentary and three research papers. Such is life. I do not have a rant today, just a thought. I just finished watching the newest Veggietales movie, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. A thought has struck me. I don't know if you have seen it or not, but one of the characters is called "The King". It's not hard to figure out who they were referring to. But throughout the entire movie, they never mentioned God or Jesus. They just made references to them. How sad is it that we Christians are so afraid of talking about God or Jesus in a movie because we are afraid that it will not make enough money. My thought for today is this: What have you said or done recently that identifies you as a Follower of God? Now compare that to what you have done that gives the appearance that you aren't? Which has more things?? That is my thought.

2 comments:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

Why do I feel like I'm in church... Preacher boy:) Good thought.. Made me think! Not so much a good answer, but I can improve

Keilah said...

hmm...makes me think too. so is "flaaagsnets" short for "teaching a spiritual lesson"? if so, keep going! It really is encouraging to make me think! And on more than just Fridays! (as you can tell from my blog, I have no "catch phrase" thing to tie me down to one day...so I can post as often (or as little) as I like! so do you like getting comments? hint hint you could comment on mine if you want!