Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 31, 2008

A quick one

So, I was working on some of my homework a little bit ago. (Yeah, hard to imagine that I would be doing homework!). And as I was reading some of my fellow classmates posts (on a discussion board), I was once again shown how horribly the education department is doing at teaching people basic grammar. I am not joking when I say this, an actual response I received was this: "This well put." That isn't even literate! And all I can say is that I do not want to discuss what happened at work today. For those who do not know, I work as a math tutor/grader for one of the professors at LU. Simply put, many people cannot perform basic math skills, such at dividing and multiplying. That's all for today. Good night!

1 comments:

Keilah said...

Haha, funny you should talk about grammar....did you proofread your post? We all have bad days, that's all I can say in response to the education department's failures. Or is this just a bad decade? Love you and miss you!