Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 28, 2008

The one to start it off.

So, I have said that I would not make a blog spot. Why you might ask? Because my life isn't that interesting. What could I say as a review of my day? I got up, I went to class, I went to work, I came back to my room and worked on homework. That is my life for the most part. So, I am going to use this, at least for now, as "MY PERSONAL RANTING PLACE" (said in a echo-y voice). So, today, I just want to say how awesome God is. I met with my academic advisor today. It was the first time that I had met with my advisor since I changed my major from Elementary Education to Biblical Studies. I figured that I should be able to graduate next spring, and then go to grad school. We (my advisor and I) talked, and it came into view, that by taking 6 classes next fall, I can graduate in December! That is absolutely awesome. It is not too strange to hear about someone finishing college in 3 1/2 years, but when you throw a change of major in the first semester of the Junior year, it makes a big difference. So, today, all I have to say is God is awesome!!!

3 comments:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

YEAH!!! Glad you caved in... glad you can graduate early ! LOVE YOU!

Keilah said...

Wow, your blog looks great! I love the black...it compliments your "dark" personality....just kidding! I think you'll have more to talk about than you think...and plus, you fit in with the rest of us losers now.
That's great you can graduate in December!!! Is that due to the classes you took in high school? Congratulations! Love you!

Kelly said...

If your life gets too boring and mundane, you can just make up stuff to make it more interesting. For example: an artifical leg from your knee to your hip, having been in jail, eating an entire tube of biscuits. O.K., so that last one wasn't made-up, but you get the picture.