Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The first three days of classes

Well, I've finished the first three days of classes (which I bet you couldn't have seen that coming.) My semester is looking like it is going to be an awesome one, one full of fun things. I am taking two classes which I actually have a place to meet, and one class online. My first class is about the Life of Christ. I know that it is going to be an amazing class because my teacher said yesterday, "If your life isn't changed by this class, then I have failed as a teacher. It's not because I would have done my best or anything like that, it is because we are going to be studying Christ's life. If your life isn't changed by His, then I have failed you." Wow. What could be said more than that! My other class that I have is also going to be awesome, but for a different reason. It is a class on Gourmet cooking. Yesterday, when my teacher was giving a synopsis of what this semster has in store for us, she listed some very exciting things. First, my "big" assignment for this class is that I have to create a receipe, present it to the class, and serve it at a class sponsored dinner. There are a few rules with it, like it cannot contain any preservitives, and it has to be original. One thing that she said that I am looking forward to is that we will be taking several trips in this class. One of which is to Harrisonburg, VA for an event somewhat like an in-store convention. It isn't until March, so I'll know details about that later. All I can say is that this last semester (which ends in 115 days from today, Wednesday) is going to be an amazing semester. Just so I don't forget to mention it, the web class is English Literature and for those who know me well, all I can say about it is "yeah."

1 comments:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

Love the new layout!! Have fun with those classes!