Do you ever get the feeling that you are just spinning your wheels and that you just want to scream? If you do, welcome to the club. I call it the "I am frustrated to my limits" club. Membership is open, but it comes at the cost of your sanity. Anyway, I have found a great way to help relieve some of that stress. All you do is write down everything you want to say to the person who you believe is causing the trouble. After finishing writing the letter, delete it. Although it does no real damage, it helps to releave what is couped up inside of you. Either that or just go outside a scream. Anyway, I haven't posted in a while, so I decided to write something. But, after reading my oldest sister's new post, I have been inspired to ask the question, what could you do with 200 less? Here is my list.
1. 200 less squeeks and creeks in my apartment. I promise that everystep on the stairs has bubble wrap under it.
2. 200 less bills. I do not believe that an explanation is required.
3. 200 less annoying people. Don't get me wrong; I love people, but there are some who are harder to love than others.
4. 200 less missed opportunities. This can vary from missing a bus to missing an opportunity to share Jesus.
5. 200 less excuses. I work at a bookstore, and I hear more excuses than an improv. teacher.
6. 200 less restless nights. I am currently experiencing one of those, hence, this post.
7. 200 less hiccups. Whether they are hiccups in a plan, or just plain ol' hiccups.
Well, that is my list for now. Now, it is your turn. What could you do with 200 less of?