Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's been a while

So, I haven't posted in a while. I could give a bunch of random reasons for it, but all I can say is that it is hard to post without internet at my APARTMENT!!!! The majority of you who read this blog (Mom, Dad, Karen, Kelly, and Keilah) already know that I have an apartment,so this is not a big surprise to you. But I am sure that other people read this blog, some that I know and probably some that I do not know. Anyway, I have been blessed by God to be allowed to have an apartment. It is a nice three bed, two and a half bath townhouse. The neighborhood is very nice and, for the most part, quite quiet. I promise that I will sometime post pictures, but I am not sure when I will have time to. The only thing that it extremely frustrating is that I do not have a job yet. It has caused some aggrevation and an argument or two. I am currently in Panera Bread borrowing their free WiFi. After I am finished, I am going to some more places to apply for a job. Wish me luck. I honestly do not know what to say, so I am going to finish this with a statement and a request. I want to thank my father and uncle for taking the time to drive down here to bring my bed and other items. I would also ask that you pray for my father because his back is causing problems and my mother told me that they were probably going to visit the doctor today, and I haven't heard from them yet. Well, I am going now. Have a great day and I will post sometime in not too long (hopefully!).